We source institutional debt finance for speciality lenders, property developers and SMEs across the UK.
01582 210 100
We specialise in raising £5M to £50M+ of debt finance for speciality lenders, property developers and companies across the UK:
- Balance Sheet Finance for Lenders
- Bridging Finance
- Development Finance
- BTR (build to rent)
- PRS (private rental sector)
- BTL (buy-to-let)
- Property Investment Loans
- Commercial Mortgages
- Exit Finance
- Leveraged Loans
- Invoice Discounting Finance
- Capital Raising
- MBOs and MBIs
With 30 years of combined experience, we've arranged over £2bn of finance for speciality lenders, property developers and companies.
We have over 30 years of combined experience raising capital and investing funds into property developments, speciality lenders and SMEs.
Led by Stephen and James, our clients benefit from expertise gained across all perspectives of the funding process:
- Brokers: we arrange debt finance for a wide range of clients, working with 250+ lenders and funding providers.
- Investors and lenders: we have held senior roles and investment committee positions within investment companies; including at a multi-billion dollar credit fund and establishing a $500M private equity fund.
- Operators: we have raised debt and equity finance on multiple occasions for our own funds, property developments and predecessor companies.
How we work: 3 simple steps
1. Kick-off Meeting
We start by understanding your business and funding requirements, and its financial position.
2. Funding Review
We develop and qualify a range of potential finance solutions from our network of over 250 lenders and finance providers.
3. Finance Arranged
We assist with the application process to ensure the finance is arranged smoothly.
Timescales depend up on the nature and amount of capital being raised. For amounts in excess of £10M it can take 3-4 months from start to finish.
Since 2001, Stephen and James have invested, managed or arranged finance totalling over £2BN in various roles across different companies and funds, supporting hundreds of property developments and companies.
We specialise in raising £5M to £50M+ for speciality lenders, property developers and companies in the UK. The examples below illustrate some of our experience, which includes transactions at predecessor firms, and indicates the funder or the borrower to protect confidentiality.
In The Press
We often provide our opinion on market trends, and have contributed to the following papers and online journals:
Ethos and Values
Stephen and James left the city after working long hours for multinational investment companies for over a decade.
Nonetheless, our enthusiasm for working in financial services continues, and we maintain a network of contacts at leading financial institutions.
We pride ourselves on our passion, integrity, approachability and clear thinking.
We are proud to support local schools and charities in our local communities.
Introducers - we're here for you and your clients
We understand you want the best for your client, and you have your own business to run. We believe the best relationships are mutually beneficial and for the long-term. The majority of our clients are sourced through recommendations, and the best business is repeat business, achieved by excellent client service.
We care about your client
We treat you and your clients with the respect you deserve. We know that referring one of your valued clients to another professional adviser needs to be carefully considered. We are committed to excellent service centred around 3 pillars:
- Honesty and integrity are at the centre of what we do. The partners are Chartered Accountants with the ICAEW.
- Expertise: the team has been involved in over £2bn of business financing from the very simple to the very complex. Your clients can be assured of expert advice.
- Relationships: most of our clients are source through recommendations. We treat your clients in a way that means they are happy to refer others and are happy to keep coming – it’s good for them, it’s good for you and it’s good for us.
We care about you
We will share our fees with you and keep you informed. You can relax knowing that your client is getting the expert financial advice they need, and your company benefits from a relationship with us.
- Financial benefit: we share up to 25% of all fees the client has made - the fees they pay us.
- We continue to share in all future deals we do with that client even if they come direct to us later on.
- Relationships: we believe the best business is repeat business. We can keep you informed through each step of the process.
01582 210 100
1 The Forresters, Harpenden, AL5 2FB
01202 800 100
Hello House, 135 Somerford Road, Christchurch, BH23 3PY